Pregnancy and Birth
Continuity during labour and birth can provide emotional and practical support for you and your partner continuously during your birth. I am able to support you after delivery until you are comfortably settled and to help establish breastfeeding or cook a light meal for your family.
The following is an idea of what is included:
- Two personalized antenatal sessions- Includes birth preparation and assisting you on your birth preferences.
- On call period 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from two weeks before and two weeks after your estimated due date. Of course, if your baby chooses to arrive outside of these dates I will do my best to be available for your birth.
- Two postnatal visit to see how you’re settling in with your new arrival with a birth experience debrief, and feeding assistance if needed.
- Call, Whats app chat & Email access-I will be available for discussions and to help answer any questions, ease any worries you have and get to know you and your partner. I will be able to send any resources you may need via email or text. This continues from the day you hire me and for 6 weeks into the postnatal period.
Postnatal support is highly individual to your circumstances and needs. The following is an idea of what could be included, but is by no means an exhaustive list:
- Looking after your baby while you have a nap/shower/bath
- Light housekeeping
- Looking after older children to give you a chance to “babymoon”
- Sitting down for a cup of tea and a chat with you!
£250 for a block of 20 hours, or £15 per hour
* overnight rates – £20 per hour, 8pm-8am